Covid-19 Updates from INFINITI of Hilton Head
As our company responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and clients remain our top priority. The work we do is critical to dealerships all over the country, and we are committed to being here when our staff and clients need us the most during this time.
We understand if you do not feel comfortable going out in public right now. If this is the case, INFINITI of Hilton Head wants to encourage at home virtual test drives and at home delivery at no additional cost. You can contact us online or give us a call.
We want you to know that both the health and well-being of our team members and customers is our highest priority. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. As always, we are committed to providing you with a fast, safe and easy car buying and service experience.
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- We will increase cleaning on touch-points including door knobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle as well as use protectors such as gloves during service
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that encourage staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
- Limiting customers in sales and service areas
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can all but buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to buy a new car. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
To make the process even simpler, we are happy to provide at-home virtual test drives and home vehicle delivery. We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone.